component suite 1.70
SMLogging suite 1.70 is a component set for logging of errors/exceptions, tracing of messages, events etc
SMLogging is a native VCL engine with multi-language support.
|Download (last updated: November 20, 2023)
|RAD Studio 12 Athens
|RAD Studio 11 Alexandria
|RAD Studio 10 Seattle/10.1 Berlin/10.2 Tokyo/10.3 Rio/10.4 Sydney
|RAD Studio XE7/XE8
|RAD Studio XE6
|RAD Studio XE5
|RAD Studio XE4
|RAD Studio XE3
|RAD Studio XE2
|RAD Studio XE
|Delphi 2009 trial packages
|BDS2006 (Delphi and C++Builder) and Delphi 2007 trial packages
|Delphi 2005 trial package
|Delphi 3-7, C++Builder 3-6, demos
|Compiled demo applications
|C++Builder 3 trial package
|C++Builder 5 trial package
|C++Builder 6 trial package
|Freeware tds2map tool (for C++Builder users)
You may use the
shareware trial version for 30 days with Delphi IDE running only.
If after 30 days you would like to continue using it, then you should purchase a license.
|License fee is
|full suite with sources
* you can distribute the own applications
absolutely free without any additional hidden fees
** one license allow to work with this component suite on one computer only (one developer). You need as many licenses as many developers will use these components
.*** the site license allow to use these components in company with unlimited number of developers. The license fee is 5*(developer's fee)
Products can be ordered online over the Internet using VISA, MasterCard or American Express credit card, Toll Free Phone, 24 Hour Fax, or Postal Mail at following sites:
1) Unzip it to a created folder
2) Run Delphi or C++Builder
3) Select Install packages... item in Component menu
4) Press Add button and select a package file (SMLog.DPL for D3, SMLog.BPL for D4/5/6/7/2005/2006/2007/2009/2010/XE/XE2/XE3 and CB3/4/5/6) in installed directory
5) Press Ok button
6) Enjoy it. In palette on SMLogger page you can find a installed new components
You must define a LogFile property and set the
Active property to True.
Also you can control a logging in extended events. Default format of logging text you can customize in Formats property.
To save a custom messages:
1. you can customize a saved text in extended events
2. you can save the own text without standard text thru procedures:
- WriteAsString: write a string into log
- WriteAsInteger: write the integerinto log
- WriteAsFloat: write a float value into log
- WriteAsDateTime: write a date/time into log
In archive which will receive the registered user in SOURCES\RESOURCES you can find the translated resources for these languages:
|LUCIO F FEITOZA
Try SMLogging suite 1.70 before you buy it.
Copyrightc 1998-2024, Scalabium
Software. All rights reserved.